Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company LLP Registration Online in India process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to get a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with the right stamp duty. Get them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and has the right teams to carry out each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and look for a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.